Information for Buyers
I’m glad that more people are becoming curious about this market! It’s an exciting and rewarding situation, with interesting old homes in good condition, new luxury developments, plucky condos downtown, and well-planned family residences with lasting financial and utilitarian appeal.
Searching for a home
Despite (and perhaps because of) the great selections in homes in this area, buyers are having a difficult time zeroing in on the home or property that is uniquely appropriate for their needs.
Just remember: Browsing the listings for months is one way to search out the deals, but weighing the investment potential of each property can be difficult, and many homes for sale are never listed publicly.
The Home Buying Process
As you begin to think about buying a home, you’re probably acutely aware that this is likely to be your greatest investment ever (short of children or a good marriage), and you might be wondering if there’s anything you really need to know as you go into this process. This is where your real estate professionals come in. With the help of a trained agent, you can come out on top of a closing that might otherwise have pushed your retirement ahead a decade! This happens all the time to buyers, who are left reflecting on the relatively small commission that would have brought a Realtor into the bargain to help them.
If you’d like to know about the home buying process, I’d love to tell you all about it.
Five Reasons to buy your home with a REALTOR®
1. Get access to all the listings.
2. Know all the facts on properties you’re interested in.
3. Negotiate with the help of a real estate professional.
4. Finance your home faster.
5. Make a solid investment that pays off down the road.
New homes for sale hit the market daily. As your representative, I’ll be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they’re made public. Often, my clients can put in offers with little or no competition and walk away with an impressive deal on the property of their choice. Your agent will also make sure you see only the properties that meet your needs and investment preferences, so that you don’t spend time on listings that aren’t of interest. As you compare the best deals, I’ll provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning issues, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and as your agent it will be my job to represent you and get the best deal possible. I’ll also attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-on repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale. I can also help set up the financing for your investment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
Working with a dedicated agent on your next home purchase will save you time, and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also make you more wealthy when it’s time to sell.
Services For Buyers
Whether you’re in the market for a primary residence, an investment property or a second home, purchasing real estate involves many important considerations and decisions. I will provide the focus, due diligence and expertise needed to help you find the home of your dreams.
As your real estate professional I will:
1. Assist in determining how much house you can afford and help you get pre-qualified or pre-approved for a loan.
2. Simplify your search by helping you define home and neighborhood criteria.
3. Screen new listings daily and alert you of homes that match your criteria.
4. Keep you up to date of local market conditions, so you can make informed decisions.
5. Gather in-depth detail on each home, schedule tours and point out the advantages and possible drawbacks of each property.
6. Work with you in drafting an appropriate offer and serve as your representative when presenting it to the seller.
7. Negotiate a contract that considers your goals and leads to a successful closing.
8. Personally refer you to proven service providers, such as inspectors, appraisers, title companies, warranty providers, insurance agencies, carpenters, movers and more.